Friday 11 December 2015

CAS winners


Good evening, it's time to announce the winners from our CAS challenge and also to say a big thank you for all your wonderful entries, myself and the Design Team have really enjoyed taking a peek at your takes on the theme.

So here we go with the winners as selected by Random Org.,......................

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The images from Scrappers Delight go to..................Shelly

And the My Minds Eye paper pad is going to make it's way to.....................Helen.

Please both mail me and Helen I will also need your full name and postal addy to send your prize.

Now for this weeks Top 5 in no particular order..............

Pooja

Sonia

Piala

Ruza

Janice

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Pop back tomorrow when Helene will have a new challenge for us all.

7 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Congrats ladies. Beautiful work :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wooo what a kick this post gives me....I never ever thought a card of mine would be top anything in a CAS Challenge !! Yippee!!

SD pooja said...

Thanks a lot ! Seeing my card in top 5 along with piali's card ..I am very much Happy !

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Congrats everyone!! Such fabulous creations from everyone!xx

Helen said...

Wow - I'm a winner!
Thanks so much Brenda - have emailed you.
Love the Top 5 picks - wonderful inspiration!
Helen x

Janice said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5, I'm absolutely delighted! Congratulations to all the other winners.
Janice x