Saturday 31 July 2010

week 62 winner and top 5


Morning all and thankyou so much for all your fabulous entries! I have seen so many gorgeous new baby stamps that I really want to get now...thankfully I have a few friends who are expecting lol


The winner picked by random.org is : number 11 Karla with this card.
Congratulations Karla, please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk and I will arrange for you to get your prize.

It was so hard to choose my top 5, I had a looong list to go back over :o)

After lots of agony my top 5 is:
3 141 Bettina
4 115 Karin
5 13 Jenny
Well done to you all, help yourselves to the I made the top 5 banner
Looking forward to looking round all your entries for Fleurs great challenge this week :o)


6 comments:

Annie said...

thanks for picking me in the top 5!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for picking me in the top 5!!! I had so much fun! xoxo bettina.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 5, I was so happy when I saw my name! You have really made my weekend! Thanks for a great challenge, and many congratulations to the other winners too! x

jenny said...

Thank you so much for picking me to be in the Top 5! I'm thrilled :)
Thanks for the challenge xx

Jenny x

Karla said...

I won! Thank you! This is the first blog challenge I've won and I'm very excited to say the least! xx

mckinkle said...

Well done ladies, especially Annie!

Keryn x