Saturday 12 September 2009

****Please check your card entry*********Challenge 18 at Allsorts

******This post has been edited please see below******


Welcome to week 18 at Allsorts I (Emma) challenge you to use my sketch plus a two colour combination of your choice....

Here is the sketch


The winner will receive ...... an Image folder and a selection of flowers


This week we have a special guest designer Kath now if you haven't seen her blog you should take a visit not only does she make the most beautiful cards she also has the most fantastic daily posts so pop over and say hi ........although I would sit in your comfiest chair and take a cuppa of your choice as you may be there a while!!




Duck Egg Blue and Red


Emma



Pink and Cream


Debs


Blue & Green



Jules

Blue & Brown



Gro:

Blue and Brown


Brenda

Blue and Brown




Lisa


Purple and White


Kirsten

Pink & Grey



We would also like to say a big thank you to you all for the support you have given The Allsorts challenge so far we are thrilled with the amount of entries we have been getting what a busy lot you are!!


Keep you eyes peeled for the winner of Debs 'for the boys' challenge and her top 5


We cant wait to see what you come up with this week!


*******Dozy Mare day Alert******


So sorry but I managed to remove Mr Linky with 12 entries on I tried to re post them and then my computer crashed, so this weeks challenge will stay open till Saturday night so that any missing cards can be re linked!


so sorry for any inconvienience :(


Emma xxx




13 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

woo.hoo...fabulous cards from all you talented girls this week....hugs kath xxxxxx

Benedicte said...

I've posted a link in Mr. Linky.
But if it dont work, you can see it here

cheryl said...

great cards by the team love cheryl xxxx

Sheila Hallworth said...

Mr Linky isn't coming up for me :(

Here's my card

Paula said...

thanks for a lovely Layout, have used mine for a scrapbook page, and the colours I chose was purple and lilac.
Beautiful work DT x

cheryl said...

linked my card again as mine was one of the entries that has gone walkies love cheryl xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

FAB sketch, thank you...I am a first timer on this challenge but I just know I will be back!! Loving all the DT cards and all those who entred before me are gr8! Hels x

Karen McPherson said...

Thanks to Kath... it was through her site that I found this one... first time on this challenge... as Hels said I know I will be back.

shaz earl said...

Great cards by the DT
Heres my card

Julie-Ann said...

great sketch girls, and fabby samples from the design team, happy crafting julie-anne

Trimgym said...

Lovely challenge and sketch. Hope you like what I did with it. (and we are all human LOL)

Love,

Jo.

Hazel said...

I chose bright red and turquoise as my colour combo - unusual for me, but I think it's worked - thanks for a lovely sketch x

Linda said...

All of your cards are very beautiful!!!
Here’s my card.